i watched the trailer for the first time today and oh. oh no. they’re so cute.
also, i need to leave tumblr and study for my physics final on saturday lmao slay me
What art offers is s p a c e - a certain
breathing room for the spirit.
Attack on titan, if you will.
(btw I downloaded Paint tool SAI and fell in love with it, go figure.)
"I know she’ll be in good hands…"
I suppose that in a few weeks we’ll see the third addition…
4. Waterloo - ABBA
34. A girl in one of my classes who feels that she is entitled to a project we did together. Gah.
55. First hookup? The most I’ve hooked up was hooking a laptop into a plug… I held hands and snuggled once though.
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes. I prefer brown, but I’ve recently found I like blue. Huh.
72. If I had to pick one, I’d prefer arms. I mean, I do like a bit of flab on a stomach to rock hard…
80/82 (There apparently isn’t an 81) “Ever broken someone’s heart”? Apparently I did in grade 8, but I mean GRADE 8. Ever been arrested? No.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Well yes and no… I’m more afraid of the consequences of being in love.
7. Ever been cheated on? Not to my knowledge… but officially I’ve never been in a relationship, but dating.
44. Hazel. I go between being a warm gold green to a brown, so hazel.
Ohh I like this one
have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didnt matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore
I absolutely love this.
ACTUALLY. This myth gets more interesting. These original “double humans” were comprised of two parts—either both parts male, one part male and one female, or both female. This myth is used to explain why some people are homosexual and why some are straight. Yay Classics. I’M LEARNING SO MUCH IN COLLEGE GUYS
This gets better each time it scrolls through my dash.